California Lawyers Aid in Obtaining Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas

Law firm in represents people looking to enter the United States temporarily or permanently

Citizens of other countries who wish to enter the United States face obstacles whether they wish to visit or reside here permanently. Law Offices of Cobos & Ayala helps people and businesses who want to undertake this process in a professional manner that offers the best chance for success.

Attorneys helping immigrants who intend to make the United States their home

Obtaining a visa is the first step in establishing permanent residency in the United States, a process more commonly known as getting one’s green card. Whether the visa is sought by a spouse, relative, fiancé or employer, our attorneys can handle the strict application requirements. We aid petitions for individuals not yet in the country as well as those for people already here who wish to adjust their status.

California attorneys provide advice on securing temporary visas for workers, students and others

Though they plan to return home, people who seek to enter the United States for employment, study or pleasure still face challenges. Law Offices of Cobos & Ayala can provide professional help with the detailed paperwork and statutory limits. We help clients to secure all types of nonimmigrant visas, including:

  • B-1 Business Visitors
  • F-1 Student Visas (and Practical Training)
  • H-1B Specialty Occupation Professionals
  • H-2B Essential Skill Workers
  • K-1 Fiancés/Fiancées of U.S. Citizens
  • K-3 Spouses of U.S. Citizens
  • L-1 Intracompany Transferees
  • O-1 Extraordinary Ability Individuals
  • P-1 Athletes and Entertainers

Even if your specific request is not listed, our lawyers can counsel you on the best way of obtaining authorization to enter the United States.

Contact our California law firm if you require a U.S. visa

Whichever type of visa you seek, Law Offices of Cobos & Ayala can assist with the complicated procedure. Call our office at 213-943-4949 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.